Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Wow!!!! It's been almost a year since I last posted!!
WOW!!!!!!! It has been almost a year since I posted! I remember when I first got it I was so excited and then I quickly lost interest in it and i just recently wanted to post again. Haha. I am going to try to start posting more. You know maybe twice a year? Just kidding! But seriously I'm gonna start at least for the summer, when school starts everything gets way busier. This summer is going to be very memorable, this summer, Joanna, a 22 year old is staying with us in our media room and working as the missions intern at church. She is awesome!! And if anyone here's about my long lost sister they would be talking about her. It's our joke when she meets people we know we tell them she is my long lost sister. So that is awesome but we are also having a sweet little 12 year old moving in, Heaven, from Korah, Ethiopia for heart surgery. So this summer we are adding 2 more girls and honestly I think my dad and Kolt is going to burst because as of next Wednesday there will be 5 girls living in the house. I am very excited!!!!! This time in exactly 1week Heaven will be here! YAY!!! So excited!!!! Oh, and also this summer is going to be awesome because I will be getting my permit!! In 20 days my birthday is in 19 but the DMV we have to go to is closed on Mondays and of course my birthday is going to be on a Monday. Haha! And I got 2 babysitting jobs for other people and they are both for special needs kids( which they have a special place in my heart) and it is not just for like one time either it is for multiple times! Very exciting summer and I was promised even though Heaven will be here We still get to have our cookouts which is my favorite time of summer!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment