Friday, July 16, 2010

We had another busy day today again. We went to Rock City and Ruby Falls! I got bunch of really cool pictures from both places! We also went to a drive thru botanical Gardens place but there was nothing spectacular about that. I also went to my first Imax movie of the ocean, which was pretty cool and in 3-D. I was so tired from all the walking that my feet still hurt! Out of all the things that we did on our vacation my favorite was the Rock City. And of course the Skyflyer and Bungee jump! I'm sad but also very excited to go home tomorrow. I'm so tired from doing all this stuff, I don't normally do this kind of stuff, just stay home and babysit. But now I get to GO home and rest before VBS, this year I'm doing it in the morning and in the nigh! I also have to go home and review my pictures so I can turn them into the county fair. I'm so excited!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment