Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I'm so excited for this weekend!!! I'm so excited for this weekend because it's my birthday on Sunday but also that on sunday I am helping with the 3 year olds at church like I do every other Sunday but also in my Sunday school class we are doing my pillow case mission! Where we are taking plain white pillowcases and writing Bible verses and things like Jesus loves you' and stuff like that with fabric markers.these pillow cases are going to Korah,Ethiopia which I am so excited about because they are going on the trip in August and my mom and brother are going so they get to hand them out and they can tell me all about it since I can't go but I want to really bad! And tonight wen I was with sitting with my mom at church the nurse practitioner came in to pick up her kid and told me how she was teaching 7th grade girls and so my mom said that I should ask her to let me do the pillow cases with her class and so I did and she said yes! I'm so excited! My mom also said that somebody else would let me so that would be 4 times that I have done it the first time it was with 1-4grade girls it was so fun! I can't wait until I get to do it agin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment